Surgery Day

Today is surgery day for me; we have to leave the house at the ungodly hour of 4:55 and all I can think about is the fact I haven't eaten in 36 hours. I still haven't heard anything from the doctor about my CT scan so I'm going to assume everything is okay. If I find out something is wrong, at least I've enjoyed a worry-free weekend.

Here's hoping I won't find someone else's underwear and socks in my surgery bed this time. ;)

And here's a glimpse of Rory at the March of Dimes walk yesterday from a local news channel.

Comments

Joan B said…
What did I miss? Surgery?? Hope it is an easy recovery. Love the fact that you had to leave at "4:55" -- not 5:00.
Erin said…
Praying for you...that the surgery will be hugely successful and that the results of your scan will only be good news!
KirstyB said…
Many hugs and prayers coming your way, Melissa!
I'm thinking of you today...
Haven't eaten in 36 hours?!?!? That sounds like some extreme fasting for surgery. Have something delicious as soon as you're feeling better!
Renee T. said…
Sending happy thoughts and well wishes your way today :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5