Blue Eyes

One of these days I might get back to posting pics of my own kids again (ha!), but for now, it's all about Addison. Michael, Elizabeth, and Addison came over last night for a while, and it's the first chance I've had to take her picture outdoors (and we all know outdoor light is SO much better than dark indoor pictures). It was a little breezy so we only managed a few minutes, but I just adore these pics.

The big question since she was born is if she were going to have the Hale blue eyes. And, yes, I think she is.
DSC_7433

I was not on Addison duty last week, and I feel like she changed tremendously in one week's time!
DSC_7442

DSC_7446

Hanging out with Uncle Brian.
DSC_7380

And I was just mentally congratulating myself on not stressing over Easter pics (or clothes) this year. I grabbed a few snapshots, no perfect location and bad lighting. Of course, now that I've uploaded them, I'm not feeling so laid back about it, but whatever.
DSC_7101
P.S. Any of my photographer friends want to help me fix white balance during the spring when you're shooting in less than ideal circumstances with all the fresh yellow/green spring grass? I feel like I'm ruining half my shots these days.

Maybe an Easter recap and pics tomorrow. Happy Monday!

Comments

Joyce said…
This grandma/mom loves all the pictures of all the kids!!! (big and little) I really like the family picture.
Joanna B said…
Addison is perfect, and your family picture is beautiful!
OK, adorable photos first of all! And WOW do Addison's eyes capture the light better than my kiddo's dark brown eyes.

Are you struggling with white balance or color cast? I've got color cast issues from the grass (gaugh!) Which I guess is WB in a way. I've been either setting custom white balance with a card, or filter... or, worst case, fixing it in PP. I'm constantly pulling yellow out!

Regardless, I feel your pain!
Krista said…
Addison is such a little doll - look at that little dress!
And beautiful family shot!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5