Thursday

So.

Turns out that a 4" incision along my waist line is kind of painful, not to mention the areas above and below where Dr. W "scraped" out the scar tissue. (I'm including that word "scraped" because it makes Becky cringe every time.) I am so happy to have had my parents here for the last couple of days helping me out. I think it's possible I'm not a very good patient. My mom and dad, on the other hand, are very good caretakers. Approximately 30 seconds after they pulled out of the drive way, Rory was in tears and Camden said, "the house just doesn't feel the same without them."

Here are a few pictures from yesterday. I didn't bring the camera out nearly as often as I should have over the last week, although I've got that whole surgery excuse going for me.

DSC_8311

DSC_8366

I am going to miss this grassy, shade-covered yard a whole lot.
DSC_8362

I've been off the computer for most of the week, but I'm jumping back on it today hoping to get pictures uploaded from the camera, caught up with Project 365, preparing for a weekend photo shoot. Oh, there's also Rory and Addison to keep entertained as well. Happy Thursday!

Comments

Becky said…
Thank you for continually using the word 'scraped', it just conjures up horrific mental pictures for me! :)

I just love that first picture of Addison. She is changing so much!
Prayed for you for a long while this morning. Love you.
Tracee said…
I want to know how you got them to agree to remove it! My belly is riddled with scar tissue and I can't wear clothes because of it! When I bring up "cleaning up my belly" I am always told that it will just come back. So frustrating to be in pain all the time.
Blegh! Scraped?!?! I'm sorry I just finished lunch...

And, I too, am going to miss that shady yard of yours!
I laughed ("scraped"), I cried ("house not the same...")...

Sigh. Love the grandparent photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel