Friday, Friday

After my big news yesterday, we all felt like celebrating, but decided to hold off until tonight. Although along with those flowers, I did purchase two triple chocolate cupcakes from Whole Foods for us to split. And they were D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.

But tonight we're planning to eat at Bucca di Beppo's (we haven't been there in years, and I've really been wanting to go) and then we have tickets to see The Addams Family at TPAC thanks to a couple of friends (hi, Jenne and Kari!). The kids are so excited although Camden is mostly excited at the prospect of staying up late since it doesn't start until 8:00 and their bedtime is 7:30. Rory is thrilled because she thinks she's really arrived to be going to an adult theater. :)

Until we leave, though, my plans are to try to take it easy and let this scar tissue settle down a bit. I'm also working on a Project 365/Project Life post that will be ready soon as well as tackling the enormous job of copying/pasting my 2011 blog into my 2011 Project 365 book. And, yes, it is pure torture because I am apparently quite chatty. It's also been a strange experience to re-read through 2011 in light of the news I received yesterday. What a roller coaster!

070311_thisfamily-web

Shabby Princess: Twas the Night
121111_wishing-web

Gina Huff: Sweet & Simple #12
122410_family-get-together-

The Lilypad: Kitschy Christmases
121011_list-web



Comments

I cannot even imagine how today must feel for you... I hope you have an amazing time tonight... and a wonderful weekend!!!
have a great time celebrating tonight! You ALL deserve it!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel