Thanksgiving Wrap-Up

I have been the WORST at taking pictures/documenting our lives this past 10 days or so. Here's a sampling of what I missed:
  • Camden's second front tooth being knocked out during a wrestling match with Uncle Jon
  • Pictures of the cousins together (besides that one quick photo last week)
  • Our actual Thanksgiving meal ( happened Wednesday with Brian's side of the family)
  • Camden's major wipeout that included a nasty bump on his head, lots of blood from the gash, and a very scraped elbow
  • Granny June's birthday
  • Rory mothering Sienna, her 20 month old cousin
  • My winning a Lewis Family Wii bowling tournament for the very first time.
I'm going to chalk it all up to the fact that I spent the last 2 days camped out on the couch with a box of kleenex. I'm feeling some better today so hopefully I'll pull out the camera again. I did manage to get all caught up on my shows on Hulu as well as made major headway in all 4 versions of the 2011 calendar so having 2 sick days wasn't a complete loss.

Generally, Black Friday shopping is a tradition around our house, but this year I skipped out. Brian actually left about 4:30 this morning and was back by the time I got up at 6:30 (bringing Starbucks with him!). I can't believe I actually skipped the 50% off Gap sale, not to mention all those unnecessary gadgets at Walmart and Target, but we'll survive and our bank account will probably thank us.

I'm attempting Thanksgiving Dinner Take 2 tonight for the four of us and my sister and brother-in-law so maybe I'll manage to take pictures of that meal. And here's hoping Rory will get to take an actual nap today for the first time in SIX days. It might get ugly, but I'm determined she'll have a nap.

And just so this post is not pictureless, here is one I snapped of Rory a couple of weeks ago.

112610

Comments

I'm speechless. I don't even know what to say about this... have you been abducted by aliens or something?!

I'm clearly joking. I hope you feel much, much better now. And I LOVE that photo!
Elizabeth Frick said…
I'm bummed about all the missed photo opportunities!
And please tell Camden to be more careful from now on! My goodness, so many injuries!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel