Scooters

Riding scooters has been the favorite afternoon activity this week, especially since it's been in the upper 70's. I've been telling the kids they need to take advantage of the nice weather because eventually cool weather will arrive (although I'm starting to wonder at this point).

Racing down the sidewalk is the most exciting thing to do . . .
111110_1
(50mm 1.4 lens, f2.2, 1/640ss, ISO 500)

. . . but it doesn't always end well (he's completely fine, by the way).
111110_2
(50mm 1.4 lens, f2.5, 1/640ss, ISO 500)

And Rory actually crossed her arms and asked me to take her picture. Believe me, I'm as surprised as you because she is very anti-camera these days.
111110_3
(50mm 1.4 lens, f2.2, 1/400ss, ISO 500)

And Camden did not want to be left out. I'm always happy to oblige.
111110_4

Comments

Joy said…
Gorgeous photos!! Your kids are so adorable (and cooperative)! : )

Please keep the weather warmer until we have our photos made! LOL We've gone from the 30's to the 60's so it feels almost tropical this week!
Elizabeth Frick said…
I love the light in your children's eyes - they always look so joy-filled :)
We've been doing the same thing... "Get outside! You'll be sorry in a couple months!" :)
Krista said…
Enjoy the wonderful weather!
Oh, I'm jealous of your weather!!!

I love the shot of Camden... he's getting so big!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel