INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 02, 2009

Not our best Friday night

Camden's flu shot went surprisingly well this morning. He did not even cry, much less scream or engage in other undesirable behavior. I think he was pretty surprised by how quickly it was over, and I'm hopeful that this good experience will be a turning point. He thoroughly enjoyed his Sonic slushy, Wii time, and we're headed to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs tomorrow as a reward.

I'm not proud of the fact that for the second night in a row the kids got the best of us and we put them to bed early as punishment. While they were behaving in a less than pleasant manner, we should have been more patient. I'm fairly certain every parent has their not-so-patient moments, but that doesn't make me feel better about my own shortcomings. Brian was tired enough (and though feeling better, still not feeling great) and went to bed by 7:30 with them.

Since my computer is cooperating, and I've had a few free hours, I managed to whip up two pages. Both kits will be available tomorrow at SSD.


Traci Reed: Whatever the Weather

Dani Mogstad: Monstrosity

3 comments:

Krista said...

Oh everyone has those days... Hopefully tonight will be better for everyone.
I LOVE that monster page!

MyEbella aka Kim said...

you are way more patient than I think I am ... =)
and btw we walk the kids up by 7:45pm most nights to start the potty/reading time...
My goal is to be back downstairs by 8pm =)
good luck tonight!

Christine said...

Oh, I know those days well... Hope the weekend was better!

Love the monsters!