Weekend Wrap Up

Our cheap $3 local theater (and by local I mean less than 30 minutes away) was showing Night at the Museum 2 this weekend so we took the kids on Friday night. I admit that it's kinda nice that Camden is almost 6 and capable of watching a few movies that we'll enjoy as well. We had lots of laughs, and Camden spent the rest of the weekend telling us his favorite parts over (and over) again. Rory, on the other hand, was not impressed at all by the movie and spent 2 hours climbing up and down off my lap.

Saturday and Sunday were pretty uneventful although when I read in the newspaper that a new local (and by local I mean 10 minutes away) nail salon opened up this weekend and all services were 20% off, I did march myself on over and got a manicure/pedicure Sunday afternoon. When Rory woke up from her nap, the first thing she noticed was the new polish on my fingers and toes and insisted on a little manicure/pedicure herself. She loves for me to paint her toes, but she doesn't really like the sitting still when we're finished part.

Today is very full. I'm meeting Amanda for iced coffee and some scrap and coupon talk this morning. When I get home, we're headed to our friend Shelly's pool; this afternoon I'm meeting Angel to practice music for Sunday; Camden's first swimming lesson is at 4:00, and we're going to a baseball game tonight. Whew! Anyone else tired?


Dani Mogstad: True Blue

Lauren Grier/Manda Bean: Along Came Miss Happy

Lauren Grier/Manda Bean: Whistle While You Work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel