Some pictures

Having Brian home for the summer is working out well this week! He kept the kids while I grocery shopped yesterday, and today he is keeping Camden, Rory, and their cousin Cheyenne while the girls go shopping!

Last night on our way from seeing Uncle Jon, Aunt Beckee, Cheyenne, and Sienna, Camden informed us, "Cheyenne is my favorite cousin. Logan and Ashton too. And William and Xavier cause they're rough with me." (they wrestle with him). Rory looked at him and said indignantly, "Logan and Ashton NOT here!"


Camden trying it without training wheels.It didn't end well.


We're in for a hot summer. Do you see the sweat on her face and her wet hair?
It was about 82 and she was just playing on the deck.


Rory couldn't wait to get her hands on Sienna!

Dani Mogstad/Jacque Larsen Fun Land
Lauren Grier/Eva Kipler Over the Edge

Comments

KrisJ said…
I find that Malia sweats so much faster than my older 2.. is it an Asian thing?? I LOVE having my hubby home so that I can shop alone!!!
Poor Camden! :-(

Adorable layouts! :-)
listgirl said…
Aww that photo of Rory is so sweet and adorable! We haven't been having a summer at all... hovering in the 60's here.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel