Monday

The first 2 weeks of summer (having Brian home) have been crazy busy! We've had a great time, but now I'm ready to slow down and try to plan some family time and some date nights before the summer is over and school starts up again.

On schedule for today is laundry, laundry, and more laundry! My kids (and husband) are going through clothes in this hot weather at an alarming rate. I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to be able to keep to my once-a-week laundry plan during the summer weeks.

Camden survived his trip to the dentist very well. He took the medicine, then lounged on Brian's lap for about an hour before they carried him back to put the crowns on his teeth. When they came to get us, the dentist said they wished all their patients were like Camden. He went to sleep right on time, woke up, and was perfectly fine. He was groggy and slept for 3 hours when we got home, but woke up with lots of energy. I'm a little disappointed because the crowns are large enough that you can see them in his smile - was not expecting that! Oh, well. Only 5 or 6 years to go until the new teeth grow in. :)

I've uploaded several cousin pictures from the last week. Unfortunately, (and I'm just sick about this!) my camera was left on manual settings from when I was playing last week and the pics are very grainy and not very printable. (Becky, this is officially the end of my quest for shooting in manual).


Rory, Camden, Cheyenne

Rory and quite possibly the fattest healthiest baby in town.

I thought Rory's face was so funny in this one (and look at how brown she is!).

Cheyenne eating a smores

"Playing" in the fire kept them busy for a very long time.

Gramps and the goat

Beckee and the goat

Jon and the goat

Do you notice there are no pictures of Brian and the goat or Melissa and the goat? That would be because we're cold-heart animal haters.

Brian actually poured WATER on my head to get these smiles.

Totally cut out the big kids so you could get a close up of Sienna's chins and arm rolls. :)

And the four of them

Comments

Amanda said…
Glad Camden did well at the dentist. Will you let me know who you use. Tre' is needing some work on his. Thanks.
Denise said…
Thank you Melissa.....loved looking at the pics.
KrisJ said…
SOOO dang cute! I hope you plan on selling me Rory's closet when shes done!
Karen said…
I think Sienna must be related to Baby Max! He's "healthy" too. How did you respond to Brian dumping water on your head??!!
Love the pics of Rory and the baby, the proportions are hysterical!

I'm not sure any photo is worth water being poured on my head... I should makes sure my hubby knows that!

And seriously, where do you find such great *boy* clothes?!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel