Wednesday

What a great morning! I'm off work for the rest of the week so I'm enjoying a quiet day at home. Camden is at school; Brian is at work; and I'm still in my p.j.s! I've done a little scrapping, lots of laundry, talked to a friend on the phone for over an hour (!) and relaxed. I've also been packing for our little trip. Is it crazy that I can't decide what Camden should wear because I'm trying to coordinate the pictures I know I'm going to take? Can't help it - I want them to be great. We should have lots of good opportunities for pictures in St. Louis.

Camden went back to the doctor yesterday to have his lungs checked, and he's all clear. Our doctor made sure to tell us that this is not an indication of a bad winter or anything (Apparently, he's been listening in to my conversations).

Here's a layout from this morning. I tried the acid wash Photoblast action on the photos and kinda like it!

So Heavy - credits here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5