Chilly!

It was 34 degrees when I left home this morning - quite chilly for us! Traffic was crazy and it took me over an hour to arrive, but it actually kinda helped me wake up before work this morning. I was sooooooo sound asleep this morning! I don't sleep like that often, so it felt really good.

Funny story about Camden. Last night Brian was headed out to teach his college class. Camden asked where he was going and Brian told him to teach. Camden burst into laughter and just giggled uncontrollably. He said, "you're not a teacher!" Brian asked him why not, and Camden (laughing all the while) said, "you're a boy, not a girl." So apparently we need to have a talk and let him know boys can do anything girls can do! LOL

I've got a doctor's appointment this evening. I'm pretty sure I've got a sinus infection so hopefully she'll give me medication to take care of it, and I can feel better. I've had this thing for weeks now!

One layout to share from last night.

Credits here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like it--like being there to see him "under the influence"!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)