Almost Friday!

Work was so busy today I hardly had time to think! But tonight was great. It's Thursday night, which means I have the next 3 days off. Also, Brian didn't have class tonight for the first time since August so he was at home, which was really nice! It felt like a party.

The weekend should be pretty good. Camden is going to his Gram and Gramps house tomorrow. I'll be home cleaning, doing laundry, running errands. Tomorrow night we've got our big Halloween event at church. Saturday we're having pictures taken by a friend who has her own photography business. Not sure I'll have digital access so I don't know if I'll be sharing here or not, but I'm very excited about it. Of course, the big decision is what we should all wear! Hoping to go to a pumpkin patch on Saturday, but not sure if we'll get to or not. This is our last chance!

Everything is reruns tonight so I've been burning pics, layouts, and kits to CD. Feels good to get some space cleared off on the computer.

Good Friends
K. Christensen papers, M. Coleman alpha
Little Punkin
D. Rigdon papers and elements, J. Eckles stitching

Comments

Nikki said…
Oh how cute that little pumpkin is!! Great job on your layouts girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel