Pneumonia

Yes, my boy has pneumonia! We took him 2 weeks ago yesterday to the doctor, and everything was clear. But his cough never cleared up and has gotten alot worse over the last couple of days, and I could hear that horrible whistling in his chest so we took him back in last night, and he has a bad case of pneumonia! The doctor put him on strong antibiotic and said to keep a close eye on him so we're home today! He's coughing up junk and just generally miserable! Brian is gone for the day and has class tonight so it might be a LONG day! I'm promising him popcorn and Dancing With the Stars tonight if we can have a relatively good day!

Last night when we got home, I had given him two doses of the antibiotic (the doctor said to!) and it was making his stomach cramp. Well, he's never really had that particular kind of pain before so he's sitting on the potty, I'm on the floor in front of him, and he's hanging onto my head for dear life. It wasn't funny, but I was laughing just thinking about the picture we made!

Okay, not much else going on besides a sick boy, so here are a few layouts from recent days.

Summer's End
(I used M. Undewood's Autumn Craze quick page with just a few extras from me.)
Cowboys
(Gina Miller sketch and Lil Cowpoke kit)

First Haircut - Amanda Rockwell's Collection at Sweet Shoppe
Autumn - Everything Gina Miller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5