Monday

Brian had a great camping trip this weekend with 9 teenage boys. He didn't get much sleep, but a good time was had by all. I took Camden to the park and library on Friday, but he was pretty subdued. He only went down the slide once! Not sure if he was missing his daddy or if he was just not feeling well. The three of us went to see Open Season Saturday night, but left early since Camden and Brian both were falling asleep! I guess I'll never know if Boog makes it back home.

I started my little scrapping business this weekend and have already completed my first order. I'm hoping to have lots more to follow! You can see the blog
here. I'm hoping this can be an extra source of fundraising for our adoption. We're hoping to start the process this spring/summer.

Brian is at home with Camden today. Poor thing still has that nasty cough and a horrible little crackling/whistling sound coming from his lungs when he breathes. We're headed to the doctor late this afternoon.

I can't seem to load pictures today so you'll have to come back tomorrow for new layouts! My lunch hour is over so I'm back to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel