Tuesday

I've discovered through this blog that I'm a complainer! Which is silly because I have plenty to be thankful for! Like my silly son who giggled his way through the evening last night. Not sure why, but he was so giggly and funny. We apparently should have taken the pull-ups off earlier because he slept all through the night for the second night in a row and was dry!

I'm working in registration again today. It's fairly busy today, which is a good thing. Yesterday was SLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW! The husband of one of the ladies brought us all Starbucks coffee, which is very sweet. What I couldn't bring myself to tell him is that I think coffee tastes like dirt if it's not drowned in a frappucino or a peppermint mocha. And there's no sugar here! I've taken one drink, but am not sure I can manage to drink any more. I'll have to wait until there's a break and "finish" it up.

Prison Break started last night. How nice to have something new to watch (besides 24, of course - we're now on season 2, disc 3!).

I had a layout to share from last week that I never posted, but I can't get it to upload so if you want to see it (mom), go here.

Also, for you scrappers out there, Amanda Rockwell has a fun new kit at SBB called Marcus. You can find it here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awe, how sweet that he giggled through the evening...HOW FUN! And yay for being dry:):)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)