Bad Day

It's 8:09 and a bad day already! My alarm didn't go off this morning. I drove the 40 miles to work in heavy, heavy rain and got here late. We're having a big dinner tonight at work for all employees and their families (that I'm in charge of) and we're supposed to be giving out t-shirts to all the kids. Called the t-shirt company this morning only to discover they had forgotten (how do you forget an order?) and so they're not printed. Good news is this guy was sooooooo upset and is going to give them to us free for our next event, but that doesn't help me out today! Oh, well. Nothing I can do about it at this point.

I've got a busy day ahead getting ready for this dinner tonight. My job involves lots of social events, and I really don't enjoy them at all. It is most definitely my least favorite part of my job!

Here are a couple of layouts from the weekend that I couldn't get to load yesterday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
They look great

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel