Mommy, make me some good soup

This what Camden says to me when I called him last night. He burst into tears when I said hello to him and said, "mommy, make me some good soup." He threw up at school yesterday and apparently his teacher told him I would make him good soup. He was so pitiful. His lip quivered, his hand shook, and he was VERY emotionally fragile. He only threw up one more time last night, although he was up in the night many times. This morning he has a slight fever, but is acting much better. I'm at work half day today and then will head home at noon to take care of him and Brian will head to work. I'm very sorry he's sick, but happy to be heading home in a few hours!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Poor little boy - hope he gets feeling better!

Stephanie
Wendy said…
So sorry that Camden is sick! Hope he is on the mend soon!

Wendy

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel