Smarty Pants

A couple of recent conversations with Camden.

Me: Camden, why don't you run and go potty before we leave.
Camden: We don't run in the house, mommy. (spoken in a very indignant tone)

In the church bathroom
Me: Camden, grab your stool so you can wash your hands.
Camden: It is not my stool, mommy. It is EVERYBODY'S. (spoken in the same indignant tone)

Apparently, he's going to be a smart aleck. Wonder where he gets that? Here's another fun conversation on the way home from school yesterday with Brian.

Camden: When I get to be a mans, can I drive the car, daddy?
Brian: Yes, when you are 16 years old.
Camden: Are you 16 years old?
Brian: No, I'm 30.
Camden: I want to be 30. I'm tired of being 3.

A couple of layouts from last night.
L Family
Most everything from Amanda Rockwell's Quirky Cabernet kit.
One of a Kind
Jen Caputo sketch.
Papers by Michelle Underwood
Stitching by Gina Miller, alpha by Gina Cabrera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)