I'm still here

I'm still around, just trying to get back into a routine. I came back to work yesterday, and haven't stopped! It's crazy around here. I went back to the doctor this morning and I'm still dehydrated so I'm trying to get in lots of water and gatorade. I feel pretty good, though, just very tired. I crashed at 9:00 last night and never knew when Brian came home or came to bed or even when the alarm went off this morning!

One funny Camden story. Brian fixed sourkrout (no idea how to really spell this!) Saturday night taking advantage of me not cooking or eating because I will not fix or eat that! Camden proudly ate his "sourcrap"! I didn't correct him.

He's been out of pull-ups for a week now, and he had two good nights, but ever since he's been wetting the bed so I think we're going back to pull-ups for a bit. Tell me how he can wake up 3-4 times a night to go potty when he's wearing a pull-up, but when he's got on underwear, he sleeps straight through the night and wakes up wet. Makes no sense to me!

Here is an old layout from two weeks ago. I've tried scrapping the last several days, and I just can't do it. I have no creativity flowing at all. Maybe it will come back soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's my boy! Sourcrap! I kept checking for news today. Hope you feel better soon!
Anonymous said…
Melissa where do you live in TN? I will be in Nashville Sept 21-24 staying at the Gaylord Opryland for the MOPS convention.
Michelle Waite
(fluffygooeycat) from digiscrapmom.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel