Teeth

I'm so tired this morning! I didn't go to bed until about 11 p.m. and got up at 5:30, but still that's like 6.5 hours of sleep so I should be all right. I think I need some caffeine. Might have to go try to round some up.

I'm busy at work these days, which is good. My job seems to be headed in a new direction, which is kind of exciting. I've always had my hand in the marketing publications department, but I'm spending more and more time with that as well as website design and upkeep.

Camden is three years old, and until two days ago, I don't think he really realized he could get out of his toddler bed by himself! When we first put him in it last December, we fully expected to have him getting up by himself, playing, etc. But no! He stayed put just like it was a crib. The last several weeks he has gotten up in the middle of the night to go potty, but he still won't leave his room. He stands in the doorway and yells, "Anyone? Anybody?" The last two mornings, however, about 6:30 a.m., we've heard the door click and in bounces Camden full of energy, smiling, and telling us, "I'm awake!" It's very cute! Of course, this does mean that those mornings when's up and ready to go at 4:00 a.m. (and, yes, this does happen), it might be harder to get him back in bed.

I redid one of my first layouts last night. I scrapped the first picture we received of my nephews back in January, but have never been quite happy with it.

Original
New and Improved
I used Holly McCaig's Baby Mine kit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel