Monday

I am so tired thsi morning. Do I begin all my posts this way? Worked Friday and Sunday so 5:30 this morning seemed to come a little too quickly.

The weekend was pretty good. Brian came into town and helped me get all my shopping done for events on campus this weekend. It was nice to have someone else lugging all that stuff around! We saw The Devil Wears Prada. I thought it was really cute. I think Brian barely tolerated it. We went out to eat, and it was pretty good. I had a grilled artichoke as my vegetable, but could not eat it. It was like trying to chew plastic! Saturday Brian went with his dad to work on deer stands. Camden was still at his Gram and Gramps house. I got my hair cut and grocery shopped. Camden came home Saturday afternoon and has been a brat (did I really just call him that?) ever since. He's been quite cranky and whiny all week long, and I think that being away spoiled him a bit so we're working on getting him back to his sweet self! He slept last night in underwear instead of a pull-up and was dry this morning! Hopefully, that will continue to go well.

I'm working registration today and tomorrow and will be away from the computer. Here are three layouts from the weekend.


Comments

Anonymous said…
These are really nice. I can't grill veggies but I love them grilled when some one who knows what they are doing does it. Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel