Working again

Well, I feel like a broken record (see blog entry below). I'm working two Fridays in a row! Last week I didn't mind because it was a big meeting. Today I mind because it's because co-workers can't get their work done on time so that I can take care of a big deadline. Actually, it's been a pretty good day so far, but I would rather be home!

I joined Curves yesterday and am headed there today on my lunch hour for my first workout. My sister works there, so she's going to be my personal trainer!

Sweet Dreams Shoppe is open for business. This is a new digi-store owned and operated by Angela and Emily Powers. I'm on their creative team, and they are very sweet girls with fun designs so be sure to visit!

Be sure to visit
Shabby Princess' site for a great sale this weekend. I picked up a few older kits I've been wanting as well as her newest kit Island Chic. Hope you have fun weekend plans! We're headed to my in-laws tonight for dinner. Tomorrow Brian has a meeting until noon, and we have no plans for the rest of the day so maybe we can relax!

Here's a preview of a new kit Amanda Rockwell has coming to the
Sweet Shoppe soon.

And here are a few layouts for your viewing pleasure!

NO TITLE FOR THIS ONE

Nikki Meador's Funky Sweet kit available soon at Elemental Scraps.

ARGH

Alpha by Meredith Fenwick. Everything else by Jen Wilson.

Have a great weekend!



Comments

Amanda said…
I LOOOOOVE that last layout! He is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5