MIA

I've been missing! Since I think my mom is the only one reading this, she didn't miss me because we were with her. We spent the last week in Illinois with my parents, sister, brother-in-law and my twin nephews. We had a great time, with a few minor glitches - like the fact that 2 out of 3 kids and 4 out of 6 adults had the stomach flu at some point! Camden, mom, and I managed to avoid it, but the rest of them had a really fun stomach bug. My poor dad really had it bad.

We did manage a trip to the zoo, the John Deere Museum, and I got to see (kidless!) Superman Returns and the new Pirates movie, which I really enjoyed. I even survived a week on dial-up and no TV or scrapping. I think I'm glued to the computer now, though, trying to catch up on everything. I'm off work today, but sent Camden to school. He's been asking to go, and he seriously needs a little routine. He came home just a tad (insert sarcasm here) spoiled by a week with grandma and grandpa. He had a blast with them and received ALOT of attention!

This layout was made using Emily Powers new For Her Casual kit available at Sweet Dreams Shoppe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you enjoyed your week away...glad to have you back!!! The layout is adorable :).
Anonymous said…
that layout is too cute!!! It's good to be away every once in a while!!! Glad you're back;)
Becky said…
Hey melissa,
I am reading your blog too--I was waiting to see what you had to say about our trip! :)

I love the pic of Camden and Xavier! I can't wait to see the other pictures of the boys.
Love you,
Becky
Anonymous said…
Hey Melissa I just wanted you to know that I also read your blog. I find great enjoyment from it especially when there are pictures of me up there! :)
Love ya,
Elizabeth
Wendy said…
Hi Melissa!
I'm reading your blog as well. :) Glad you had a nice trip. I was able to see the Pirates movie a few weeks ago with a friend. What a treat!
Wendy

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5