Snot


Gross title. I know. But it's been my life for the last couple of days. Camden had a little cold over the weekend. Then I got sick, then Brian. Horrible head colds! I'm sick of it! We both stayed home from work and church yesterday. Hopefully, my Zpack is going to kick in soon. I do feel better in general.

TV
My favorite summer show from last year is back! I think I'm the only person alive watching it, but I love The Contender. Anyone else?? It's on ESPN and just started this week on Tuesday's at 9:00. I'm pretty competitive anyway, and this is 16 boxers who are getting a chance at a big break. It's gut-wrenching to see these men down on their luck with their families watching them box for their big break. They know if they lose, they'll go back to their life and their boxing career is probably over. There is one fight a week, edited of course for the best parts with music and everything. Definitely my favorite show! (Now people think I'm crazy!)

Scrapping News
I picked up some fun new kits by Carrie Stephens at Fish Scraps. She's having a 40% off sale.

Here are a couple of new layouts and a couple of old favorites.




Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad you guys are feeling better!!! I love all the layouts...Carrie Stephens is great :). I don't watch that show. Believe it or not, my favorite summer show is So You Think You Can Dance!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5