Cupcakes

Saturday is Camden's third birthday. Where has the time gone?? It's so hard to believe that my baby is no longer a baby. Today I had cupcakes for him to take to his class since he'll be at home with me tomorrow. He was so cute! His face was just beaming as he left. Last night at church, he told everyone that he was going to bring cupcakes to share with them too. (I don't think this mommy will be making cupcakes for everyone!!)

I finally ordered a cake. He asked for an ice cream cake, and I wanted to find a Cars ice cream cake since he loved that movie! However, Baskin Robbins was the only place I could find, and the cake was $30. I don't even like Baskin Robbins' cakes. So I ended up at Coldstone Creamery (which is unbelievably good!!). It's an ice cream cake, but not Cars. Oh, well.

Here's a layout from Tuesday. I think it might be my new favorite. I used Michelle Underwood's He's Got Personality kit. This was a picture taken after he spent the weekend at Gram and Gramps house. He came home just a tad spoiled!

BACK TO REALITY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5