Relaxing

I am having a great day! Camden is at school. Brian is at work. I'm home alone! I've scrapped, browsed the web, worked out at Curves, went to the library, picked up a movie for this afternoon, and grabbed lunch at a little tea shop we have in town. What a life! Just a few advertisements - new kits by Amanda Rockwell and Emily Powers that are really fun. You should definitely take a look!

Also, one layout from this morning. Maybe it's a little wierd that I picked a picture from so long ago when I have new vacation pics, but I was loading up my albums after I had 65 layouts printed this week, and I'm so out of chronological order, and it bugs me, so my plan is to try to get caught up on all the older photos I'm planning to scrap.


Have a great weekend!
PATIENCE
Wave stitching by Gina Cabrera. Everything else by Miss Mint.
FOR HER CASUAL
CHARLIE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5