INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, April 17, 2015

A Walk in the Park

We're on our 5th straight day of rain, and it feels even longer than that, but these pictures prove we had sunshine (and a lot of it) this past weekend.

DSC_4601

DSC_4610

DSC_4621

DSC_4627

Right after he tripped (notice the smile).
DSC_4640


My visit with the clinical trial oncologist went well Wednesday, and I'm very hopeful about the drug she has available for me. I have a scan today (along with an unrelated breast MRI, appointment, and lab work) then results on Tuesday. I'm feeling as if it's very possible Dr. C overreacted last week when she said my cancer was progressing. It's not like I'm an eternal optimist so if I'm feeling upbeat about the situation, that should be a good sign, right??

2 comments:

asdsfghjjkl; said...

I think thats a great sign and Im thankful to hear it! Brooke

Kelly Hong said...

Praying that the clinical trial kicks that cancer to the curb. HARD!