(i)NSD

It has been a strange 24 hours. I woke up Friday morning with an insane headache. Like the kind where you can't turn on a light or watch TV or read. I felt drugged, and, in fact, slept for almost 8 hours yesterday. And then turned around and went to bed last night at 9:00 and slept until 6:00 this morning. Crazy! I've never had migraines before, but this is the second time a headache like this has happened in about 8 weeks time, so it has me thinking hmmmmmm.

Good news is that after all that sleep I woke up this morning like a new woman. It's National Scrapbooking Day, and I've got the kids working downstairs (oh, yes, I do) and I'm upstairs with my computer, Photoshop Elements, and scrapping supplies.

We haven't had a free Saturday in at least 5 weeks so it feels kind of wonderful to just be around the house together. Brian has already been out to pick up donuts for breakfast and rented a tiller. Today is plant-a-garden day for him, and he couldn't be happier. I can't wait for the fresh veggies, but you won't really find me out there messing in the dirt. :)

Kids both received much-needed haircuts this week. Notice Rory's non-bangs. A.k.a. we're hiding them in a braid for the next year. Also, we cut off almost 4 inches off the back, and she is none too happy about it!

DSC_0942

DSC_0943

And an outtake because it made me smile when I uploaded it.
DSC_0940

Happy International Scrapbooking Day!

Comments

Such cute photos of the kiddos! Even the outtake! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5