A Green Weekend


So Camden did this Saturday.
IMG_1988

And Brian did this.
DSC_0957

DSC_1006

DSC_1012

Rory did this.
DSC_0985

I did this.
week12spread

and this
week5-web

and this
040614_giddy

and this.
050314_choosewisely

Hardly seems fair, right?

I did actually go out and help pull weeds and helped Brian plant, mostly because it made him happy for me to be out there with him. I even got dirt under my fingernails. There's a first time for everything, I guess. And I made homemade pizza for the workers to eat when they finally finished up Saturday night.

Sunday was our building dedication day (soon we're going to just have a normal Sunday with normal church services, right?), and after 90 minutes of hospitality and 2 hours of crying babies in the nursery, Rory and I left early since she started breaking out in hives. Ten minutes and a Benadryl later, and she was out for the next 2 hours. I'm thinking we're going to have to see an allergist.

DSC_1023

Camden was slightly mortified that I bought him "pink" shorts. In my defense, they are not pink. Technically, they're coral. :) He totally rocks the coral shorts, though!
DSC_1040

And his goofy idea of standing still for a picture. (the fashionista in me must tell you that he did not wear those shoes to church, just to come out and water the garden)
DSC_1049

Monday means laundry and general clean-up after a busy weekend so I'm reciting Colossians 3:23 to myself, "Whatever you do, work heartily as to the Lord . . ."


Comments

It looks like a very productive weekend!!! I need some productivity outside too... but just. not. feeling. it.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5