February Photos

Catching up with some leftover February photos.

I posted this picture on Instagram.
Untitled

Here's what happened right before. Please don't judge your real life against what everyone else posts on social media because there's always a picture like this that isn't published.
Untitled

Do you see how old this child looks?
DSC_4363

Super Bowl party #11 - always one of my favorite nights of the year
Untitled

Bald
Untitled

Poser
Untitled

Baking
Untitled

DSC_4287

DSC_4290

DSC_4328

DSC_4325

DSC_4535


DSC_4539




Comments

Vicky said…
Your photos are like magic to me- they take me away and I could look, and look, and every time I see something new. Beautiful work. And of course- beautiful children!
Such gorgeous, gorgeous photos! (As always.) You have inspired me to edit some of mine ... soon. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5