1. No blog post last Friday because my computer crashed. Ugh. However, it's running fast and smooth with its new solid state drive so maybe that situation didn't turn out so badly. And as a result of losing the majority of my programs, I've finally upgraded to Photoshop CC (which I've had access to 2 years now). There is a serious learning curve, but it's kind of fun to learn something new. Well, fun after it's learned anyway.
2. I also missed last Friday's post because after Bible study Friday morning, Rory and I made a blink-and-you'll-miss-it trip to Missouri to visit with my parents and both sets of grandparents.
3. Evenings have been consumed with baseball, but I'm soaking it all up since this is Camden's last year of Little League. There is something just so adorable and quintessentially American about a baseball field full of boys (even the not-so-little ones) in the spring. We have even been watching MLB games on TV, and that is certainly something I could have never imagined myself doing. Prior to having a baseball player in the house, I pretty much hated baseball. Camden's team has had a major series of ups and down (they won 22-3 last weekend, but have lost everything since).
4. Camden only has THREE days left of school. Sixth grade has flown by. I am completely gobsmacked by the passage of time since Christmas. I look at the calendar every few days and just feel shocked at the date.
5. Rory burned her way through the first 3 Harry Potter books in the past 10 days. While I have read them aloud to the kids over the years, she hasn't always been very interested. Not sure what prompted her to start, but she has been reading non-stop.