Free Starbucks

Yesterday kinda kicked my butt (can I say that?). Brian was gone all day helping his dad out and I had the two kids alone. Not only are they used to having both of us around (which means a little more entertainment/variety for them), but we had to go grocery shopping, which Camden HATES. Yes, I do realize most people do this alone every day, but I've gotten kinda used to having help. Camden decided yesterday was the day to bring out all his bad 6-year old behavior. He was hateful to me, bossy with Rory, and just downright disobedient all day. And this was on top of his normal hyper wiggle worm personality. I can't even tell you how many times he was in time-out. And I wasn't patient. Not even a little bit. A day later I can fully admit that the day probably would have gone a little more smoothly if I could have taken a step back and dialed back my own attitude. But I didn't. And he didn't. And so the day was not fun. Hopefully today will be a bit better. Brian has in-service 3 out of the next 4 days so we all better get used to it.

I've already started my day off with Starbucks. You can print this coupon if you want to join me for a free pastry with your coffee.

There was no scrapping time yesterday, but I did finish up several pages over the weekend. And have I mentioned I've added two more creative teams in the last week? I was pretty excited to get emails from Traci Reed and Rachel Young last week. You can see their designs here and here.


Lauren Grier/Shawna Clingerman: BFF

Traci Reed/Meghan Mullens: 10 Things

Kitty Designs: Happy Birthday

Comments

Oh man, I can only imagine what the older years are going to be like considering some of the days we *already* have! Ugh.

Congrats on the new teams! You deserve it! As always... love the layouts!
Lisa said…
wow congrats on your new teams! that's awesome!
Hope your day goes much smoother today :)

Lisa Sailors
Amanda said…
Congrats on the new teams!!! Love the pages especially the last one. I feel like I need that Kitty kit now. Your shadows look amazing on it.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel