Back to Work

I'm headed back into the working world this morning. I'm helping out a behavior analyst with some clerical work for her business. She's a friend of a friend so it's pretty casual. I'll be working today and 3 days next week and then possibly continuing on a regular basis one day a week. It seemed like a good idea, but getting up this morning, actually showering and getting ready first thing in the morning is going to take some getting used to! :)

The kids played and played yesterday - they were so happy to be back at home with all their familiar toys. We had a successful shopping trip last night although I'm still on the hunt for some size 6 slim khaki pants for Camden (reasonably priced). His school uniform is pretty easy (khaki pants or shorts and solid or striped polos), but finding slim pants are always a challenge.

Our weekend is pretty full of laundry and running errands for me, working on church and school work for Brian, and nothing but playing for the kids.

BTW, if you're a scrapper, Traci Reed has a ton of free stuff popping up on her blog over the next few days in celebration of her birthday.


Dani Mogstad: Imagi-Nation

Lauren Grier: One Step Closer (available 8/1 at SSD)

Comments

Heather (mom2jma) said…
I just managed to snag some 6 slim khaki pants at Gymboree the other day. They're on sale for $15.00, plus I had a coupon for %20 off my entire order (but I think you can find some of their coupons in some magazines like Women's Day or something similar. At least my mom mails them to me occasionally:) Don't know if you're still looking for pants, but I was surprised to find them there! We're looking forward to school starting soon, too!
Karen said…
I got slim khakis at Osh Kosh this weekend for about $9 each with a coupon for 25% off of a $40 purchase. Do you have an OshKosh store anywhere near you?

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel