Sleep Deprived

We are all sleep deprived and cranky around here! Camden is continuing his night-time coughing spells (which is not his fault, of course), which means that we're all up and down all night long. Leads to some very cranky moments!

Yesterday was pretty slow. Brian worked, I stayed home and did laundry, got some grocery shopping done. I went to Sally's Beauty Supply to buy a new flat iron. My Chi died after only 6 months, which is really annoying since I spent alot of money on it! Anyway, as we were leaving Sally's, Camden asked what store we were just in. I told him Sally's Beauty Supply. He said in a very disapproving voice, "Mommy, we don't talk about someone's booty." I tried to explain, but it didn't go over so well!

He has been a bottomless pit lately. I've heard all the stories about how much boys eat, but until this week had not really experienced it, but if he keeps it up, I'll never be able to keep groceries in the house! At lunch today, he ate 2 pieces of ham, Pringles, peaches, strawberries, jello, and a cookie and wanted more. This is after he had two huge helpings of cereal and an apple at breakfast for a snack this morning. After lunch, he came up to me, hugged me and said, "thank you for letting me eat lunch." Makes it sound like I never feed him when he says it that way!

We were supposed to go to my friend's daughter's birthday party today, but decided that since we're all cranky and sleep it would probably be best to skip it. Plus, it's a swim party, and since it's only 75 today, there's no way I'm letting Camden get cold and wet.

I'm hoping to get some scrapping in this weekend, maybe after Camden goes to bed tonight. Here's one layout I did last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)