Thiebs and Pop Holders

Camden and Rory enjoyed the library yesterday. Camden took a while to warm up, but once he did, he was fine and enjoyed it. He complained when we left that it wasn't long enough. Rory, of course, had a good time. She's happiest when we're out of the house.

Camden rarely messes up a word these days, but yesterday he mispronounced two words. He had drawn Jesus on the cross on his magnadoodle (hopefully that isn't sacrilegious) and asked me who was on the cross next to Jesus. I told him two thieves. Well, he thought I said "thiebs" and proceeded to talk about them the rest of the ride to the library. When we got home, I asked him to pick up a pot holder that was on the ground, and he said, "Sure, I'll pick up the pop holder. What do you do with a pop holder?"

Now that Rory has learned she can ask for a "nak" she asks ALOT. Thankfully, she doesn't get upset when I say no. Well, not too upset anyway. Oh, and she's added "stop" to her vocabulary.

Here are a couple more pictures from the fun in the sprinkler over the weekend. It's hot enough that I think we're about ready to break out the kiddie pool.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel