MiMi

I have a new name. After this post, Rory pretty much stopped calling me Mama again. Well, over the course of the last two days I've become MiMi. Camden calls me Mommy, and I think this is her version of it. As long as she calls me something besides Daddy (her name for EVERYTHING).

Our day ended with some excitement last night, although not really the right kind of excitement. Camden, for some reason, thought that he should give Rory a bottle of red Crystal Lite in the living room. Of course she spilled it all over her and the couch. While I was talking to Camden in his room about it, Rory went to the bathroom and poured out the entire bottle (that I just bought) of Camden's soap and about half of her soap. Oh, and the day started off right with Camden calling his daddy a curse word - his first! I have no idea where he's heard the word, and he clearly didn't know it was a bad word.

I walked with Mayme again this morning, and the weather was quite a bit cooler, which was nice. Rory and I are headed to Nashville today to go to the library and to meet a friend for lunch. Camden is staying with Brian and is going to "help" in the gym with VBS set-up. I'll be glad when Brian is finished with this project - he's missed bedtime 3 out of the last 4 nights and the kids are really missing him.

Comments

chelle belle said…
I love "MiMi"! So cute! Sort of a possesive form of Mommy! Both your children are adorable!
Amanda said…
Great layouts! Your day sounds about like mine have been! I can't wait till we get settled and maybe you and I could get together sometime! We are finally staying in our house but not fully moved. I am going nuts with it all!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel