Date Night

Life is great. It's almost 11:00, and I'm in sweats in front of the computer home alone! So you don't think I've been lazy this morning, let me just tell you I have folded and put away 4 loads of laundry, and my house is almost spotless. Of course, the clean house part I didn't really do this morning - it's just leftover clean from having it ready for people to look at it as we try to sell.

Camden is at school today until early afternoon, then he'll be heading to Gram and Gramps' house to spend the night. Brian and I are going out to eat and to see a movie. It's so nice to have grandparents close by.

Two layouts this morning. The first is using a picture from Liz's wedding (hope you like it, Liz!). I think it turned out very soft and pretty. The second page is using pictures from Valentine's Day last year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel