Sunday Snapshot

Most of the time I don't do a whole lot of editing to my photos. It's just a personal preference to keep snapshots pretty clean and simple. However, I often spend way too much time just playing with photos, running all sorts of pretty photo actions, turning snapshots of Rory in a play outfit into glamour shots just for the fun of it, but I never save those edited photos or use them.

But this morning (as I sit here at home still in my p.j.'s) I decided a little glam editing session was in order. I used Florabella Colorplay Antique Pink action (100%), Hazy Haze (sheer haze at 75%), and even the Blush brush action to make her little cheeks and lips a little rosier.

Pretty, right?

DSC_4357

DSC_4342

And the SOOC in case you're interested in seeing how much I actually glammed her up. I used my 70-200 lens for these pictures, and they're always so vibrant. This lens definitely gives me the most color-saturated images. Settings are f2.8, 1/250SS, and 640 ISO; taken early evening.
DSC_4342-2


Ni Hao Yall

Comments

Susan said…
What a beautiful little girl. Great pictures...♥
Pieni Lintu said…
So pretty!!
Monica said…
These are beautiful!!! I don't do a ton of editing of my photos either, but I love to play with edits and actions. And one day I'm going to get brave enough to learn to use my camera in manual mode. That is definitely a goal of mine.
Melissa said…
Awesome! What a gorgeous smile! Joy shines through!
Gorgeous photo! GAUGH. Rethinking everything now in my process! And, I think that playing also equals practice and that's a good thing... right?!?! :-)
As always .... So beautiful.
Hannah said…
Beautiful :)
Unknown said…
What beautiful photos! I have those new actions you inspired me to get busy and try them!
amazing photo SOOC,but as equally amazing glammed up! =) She is soo stinkin cute! I love seeing your pictures! =)
Christine said…
seriously...could she be any cuter! Lovely pictures, thank you for sharing!
Tracee said…
No mistakening that beautiful face@@
Tracee said…
Pefect object and beautiful light!
Tracee said…
No mistakening that beautiful face@@

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel