S'mores

Okay, so I actually didn't even take pictures of any s'mores. I didn't even pull the camera out much, but here are a few from our little cookout.

DSC_0490

Mountain Dew to drink. This does not happen often!
DSC_0498

DSC_0509

Ashton is a writer and carries her notebook with her everywhere. She let Rory sit on her lap and helped her practice writing her letters.
DSC_0510

DSC_0512

These pictures are precious to me because we haven't seen these cousins in TWO years. Their mama (and my sister-in-law) was a friend first as a teenager in Illinois church camp then in college, and she is still a dear friend. They live in Utah; we live in Tennessee. Both brothers (Brian and his brother Tim) work in church situations as well as working full-time jobs so there is very little time for a 30 hour trip. One way. Unfortunately, only the 2 oldest kids got to come for this visit, and I have no idea when we'll see everyone else. The last time I saw Ashton and Logan, I was taller than both of them. This trip, Ashton towers over me and Logan is as tall as I am. Here's hoping it won't be another 2 years before I see them again.



Comments

sweet pictures of cousins!
KrisJ said…
What sweet photos!!
This looks like one of those perfect nights you remember for a long time...
Krista said…
gotta love family.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel