Tuesday's Tidbits

Only two today, but they are doozies from my girl.

"Sheesh! I am so blasted hot."  Is this kinda like 5-year-old cussing?

"When I stop soccer, I'm going to do Dancing With the Stars next. I better get started on ballet, don't ya think, mama?"

And I could almost have my feelings hurt about this. Camden and Rory were so happy to see us when we picked them up from school yesterday, but at soon as we got home, they hurried outside and we didn't see them until supper. ;) I think they were happy to be back in their own yard (and these pictures make me a little sad about those teeny tiny backyards we looked at in Texas).

DSC_5882

DSC_5883

Oops! Not happy to see me with the camera. :)
DSC_5885

Comments

ahh little back yards are no fun! (we have one) Maybe you can still find one big enough for your trampoline! If we were to move now that is our biggest thing, we want a bigger back yard, we have a tiny one now!
Monica said…
I'll add that to my prayer list for Camden...Texas friends and a decent-sized yard!
Vicky said…
Oh my heart- that last one is hilarious :) Yes, the tradeoffs of different places... wonder what good surprises will show up that no one expects?
Oh, she is so funny!!! Maybe Texas will have lots of friends within walking distance so the size of the yard doesn't matter?!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel