Tuesday's Tidbits

"Hey, mama. You want to hear my Chinese English? Uno, dos, tres . . . " from Rory.

Rory's story yesterday morning: And once upon a time, there was a little man named God. He loved everybody. Even his enemies and a little girl named Rory.

Somehow forgot to mention Camden's first 1st grade report card: 100, 100, 99 and two Pass+. Sure wish he'd try a little harder.

So we let the kids watch the new Karate Kid movie and any guesses as to their new favorite past-times? Camden's is kung fu and Rory's is being the mom and bossing Dre around. So not kidding.

When Camden lost his top front tooth, he developed a little lisp. It is hilarious!

Because it's election day, Brian's school is closed and he's home with Rory and I. We're dragging him to the grocery store after we vote. We used to always shop together, but then Camden came along, and then Rory. Then he picked up a second job and I dropped one so it's a rare occasion to have company on my grocery shopping trips these days.

There are two new sneak peeks up since last week. :)

And this is what my desk looks like these days with two computers that are both giving me fits. I need computer recommendations, and don't just say a Mac or PC. I need specifics, people.

110210

Comments

Joy said…
We have the iMac and LOVE it! We've had it almost two years. Took me a month or so to get used to it, but it hasn't locked up, shut down or had a single *virus*. I will never go back to a PC. : )
M :-) said…
I have an iMac that I got a year ago. I *love* it! I haven't had any problems with it. I have a large monitor, and love it for editing photos (when I actually have the time) and scrapping (again, when I have the time) ... I do miss having a laptop that I can use anywhere, and have been thinking/dreaming about getting a MacBook Pro so that I could use it anywhere. Like Joy, I will never go back to a PC.
OK, your kids never cease to crack me up!!!

I have an iMac, a MacBook Pro, and an Air. (I know, it's a serious problem) The fave is the Air to edit on, I can situate myself so that there is no glare with that vs. the desktop. Make sure you calibrate the monitor though (I'd have to g00gle it to tell you how to do that) and have it set for adobeRGB... otherwise things go WIGGY.
Elizabeth Frick said…
I want to hear Camden's lisp!!!
Anonymous said…
Great Gradma E thinks we have a REAL author in the making with Rory. Such imagination! Fiction, of course.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel