Kid-Free

Brian is taking the kids out for breakfast and running some errands, which leaves me with a few kid-free hours. The mature and responsible way to spend that time would be to clean the bathrooms and vacuum the house, but who am I kidding. I'm probably going to kick back with a book for a while then get in some scrapping time.

After Brian gets home, we're headed to my friend Shelly's pool, and then tonight we're taking the kids to see Up. Should be a fun day!


Kristin Cronin-Barrow: Cherry Sweet
Traci Reed/Scrap Kitchen Designs: Shabby Daddy

Comments

Amanda said…
Have fun at the movies.We really enjoyed it. Very cute movie.
KrisJ said…
I would so just lay down and hope for a nap! Hope it was an awesome day!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel