February Resolutions

So I failed miserably in my January resolutions, but I guess that's the beauty of making them a month at a time - you can just start over! So here are my February resolutions:
  • Work out 2-3 times a week (maybe a little more realistic than January's resolution of 5 times a week)
  • Read Love and Logic
  • Somehow establish a normal bedtime routine (these sleepless nights are killing me)
  • Manage to get in a Valentine's craft or baking with the kids (how sad am I that I can only commit to one a month!)
  • Be more deliberate with my devotions. I'm getting them in most days, but they're fairly haphazard.
We made a quick trick to the grocery store and then I spent most of yesterday working on getting Rory's summer clothes ready to sell. I can't decide if I want to get started on Camden's or if I should get rid of Rory's first. Right now the family room is overtaken with piles of clothes! The kids were so good yesterday until about 5:00 and then it all went downhill, and the day did not end well. Side note: Rory apparently had a big growth spurt this winter. Clothes that were too big for her in September are now much too small! I don't have as many spring/summer clothes for her as I thought. Not that I mind - more shopping! :)

I guess that's about it. We don't have much going on here. I might let the kids have a pajama day (Camden asks to do this every day!) since we're not getting out and the high temperature is supposed to be in the 20's.


Lauren Grier/Melissa Bennett: Doctor, Doctor

Lauren Grier: Take Me Dancing

Comments

Amanda said…
Great pages Melissa! Hope Rory is feeling better.

Popular posts from this blog

Five on Friday (March 10, 2017)

The Graduate

So far this week . . .