Happy Labor Day

After getting everyone ready to walk out the door for church yesterday, we decided to keep Rory at home. Her cold is still around, and the child was seriously cranky. She stayed on my lap much of the day, but took a good nap, and actually woke up smiling and laughing today, so hopefully she is on the mend.

Our Labor Day plans are to go to Opry Mills for a little shopping. Camden is in desperate need of new shoes, and I'm sure we'll just browse other stores a bit. We're going to take the kids to eat at Rainforest Cafe, and I think they'll really enjoy the atmosphere. Other than that, we're going to just take it easy.


Kay Winiecki: Everyday

Julie Billingsley: Falling for You

Comments

Lindsey Carney said…
Hey Melissa, last night I went back to your Feb. posts and Jason and I watched the video of you guys getting Rory. Of course I cried and then went to you tube and watched all kinds of videos of Russian adoptions. Needless to say I woke up this morning with a sinus headache from all of my crying-THANKS A LOT! :) Have a great day!!
Amanda said…
Hope you had a great day! Hope Rory feels better soon. The pages look great!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel