Weekend

The weekend has flown by! I spent the day Friday getting a pedicure, grocery shopping, and working around the house (4 loads of laundry takes a bit of time!). Friday night we headed out shopping for the house. We finally picked up curtains and accessories for our bedroom as well as organizers for Camden's room. I feel much better to have that taken care of!

Saturday Brian had to take the second half of the state education test, so he was gone for about 12 hours! Camden and I worked together, made cookies, played, etc.
I haven't felt well at all today - even stayed home from church. Hopefully I'm not getting sick again. That's happened way too many times this year!

Here is a picture of his new fashion accessory, as well as a picture from this afternoon. We bought him a bike helmet for "bike day" at school this week, and he does not want to take it off! Also bought a little pool for the backyard, but he has serious water issues ever since the little hot tub incident. The good news is that after lots of coaxing and about 30 minutes in the pool, he started to feel okay and actually play a bit. That picture of Camden in his swim trunks just makes me take a second look - when did he grow up? He just looks so big!

And here are two pages from the weekend. Apparently, I was on a Becky theme. And, Becky, if you're reading this, I specifically want to direct your attention to Layout #2. Remember feeding Camden those M&M's so he'd sit on your lap??? No complaining when I do it to William and Xavier!


Comments

Hope you start feeling better soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel